Whether you're a seasoned kettlebell expert or a total novice I created the Kettlebell Nation community to bring together all those with a passion for kettlebells. I have over 25 years training experience and first became a qualified instructor in 1989 with NABBA (National Amateur Bodybuilding Association) I was a keen runner before becoming involved in competitive bodybuilding. I love to be competitive and enjoy challenging myself with new training methods.
I have a passion for training and helping others achieve their goals. My current philosophy has moved towards more functional based training methods. I am constantly trying to improve my skill set and undertake regular training to maintain the highest standards in my profession. I hope you'll find lots of useful information, advice and inspiration on these pages.
Just for the record, here is a listing of my more notable achievements.
- 6 x first place WKC (World Kettlebell Club) Pentathlon
- 2 x OKSE (Organisation Of Kettlebell Sport England) English Champion in the 24kg Long cycle
- 2 x GSU (Girevoy Sport Union) English Champion in 24kg Long Cycle
- IUKL (International Union Of Kettlebell Lifting) Veteran World Champion
- IUKL European Silver medalist in men’s adult division
- OKSE’s first gold medal winner at an international competition
- Current UK overall record holder in men’s double 16 kg Long cycle (136 reps)
- Current UK overall record holder in men’s double 20 kg Long cycle (103 reps)
- Current UK record holder in men’s double 24 kg under 85kg Long cycle (87 reps)
- Winner of 2014 and 2016 Online Kettlebell Challenge Cup
- IUKL Rank 2 certified athlete
- OKSE rank 2 certified athlete
- 3 x Master of Sport World Class Rank in IMKF organisation
- Internationally Sponsored by Kettleguard
- English rep for the International Kettlebell Marathon Federation (IKMF)
- Hosted a Grassroots kettlebell competition in Rushden
- Hosted GSU English Kettlebell Championships in 2018
- Regular host of the EKA Open Kettlebell pentathlon championships
- Member of the NRPT (National Register of Personal Trainers) since 2009
- Accredited Judge through the IKMF
We need you! Help us create the ultimate Kettlebell community. Where we can share advice, tips and updates on everything to do with Kettlebells.